Monday, May 30, 2011

Kotobian Tadau Tagayo do Kaamatan.

Kotobian Tadau Tagayo do Kaamatan. Naa Kaamatan is here. Warisan nenek moyang lagi bha tue. and I'm proud of it :3 except for moginum part. But I know that is one of the 'must do' part in this celebration. But I think we have the limit to control it. I mean less is better :) anyway, screw it. I love my culture :3 Who is going to KDCA tomorrow? I'm not going but surely I can feel the warmth from there or because of the sun are too hot? But hye one more thing is I can't wait to find out the result of who will be crown as Unduk Ngadau for this year. Good luck to all the candidates. anyway, if you guys still wondering what is Kaamatan and the purpose behind of this celebration, you can check this link right here right now. There is some interesting history behind this and I am still kind of wondering too if that story is real. But the truth is I am so proud to born with this culture :) Happy Pesta Kaamatan to all Sabahan :D


On of my favorite thing in my culture : sumazau :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~