Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas spirit finally come

Hello guys.

So finally. My Christmas tree has been set up today. I know. It's a bit late because I'm waiting for my mom to purchase another new Christmas tree for this year but never have it. Anyway, my current tree still in a good condition though we've been using it for almost 6 years now. So, I'm taking the chances to decorate the tree all by myself.

Introduce you the Christmas Tree :D


 




Tadaaaaa....! I'm really get satisfied with the result because I have got what I needed since I did it by myself after 5 years doing this with my sister. Oh yeah I can't believe that Christmas day is getting close. Seems like everybody getting busy for this whole weeks. Including myself :O


Hohoho Merry early Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~