Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Laziness

Hello guys!

Supposed to be update yesterday but my PC ruined my mood for blogged ;-/
Ok ok forgot the past. Let future in. Haha

Anyway, I'm going to tell one of my confession here. I haven't open my book yet since school break season started. I know. Laziness attacked and blocked my mind. There were still tons of assignment to be done but I am super dizzy for doing that. So I tried to prepared my courses book in table but then I can't stand it for few minutes. Yeah. Excel coming soon and I have to struggle for that even though seems like my heart been closes for Pre U programme lately. But still I need to focus my study. I have to forcing myself to do it so. I have to!

By the way, I need to finish all my school work and then pressing my study button. Haha. Here are some of assignment need to be done :

1. Math 1 and 2 - Check
2. Bio note - Check
3. P.am Note- Check
4. Chemist - Check
5. P.am 1- Check

I might be able to finish it early but there are a lot of temptation in home. =.=
I think I need to do some compromises! Yeah next post. Haha.

So anyway tomorrow is my last day going for choir practicing in school. All I can says is we did better than yesterday for every single day. There are 5 teams of choir to be selecting in Final round and hopefully we are one of the listing name. (We still lack of basses and tenor singer;-/)

Goodnite peeps.

I like the word "indolence." It makes my laziness seem classy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~