Wednesday, December 28, 2011

God is Good!

Life is not an easy doing. sometimes people treat your well. sometimes bad. but you can't complain more. Life is all about giving a chance and make a choice. (cerita sentimental sikit) sometimes, life is hurt, life is painful, life is a burdening. why I can't have the happiness that everyone had? why why why why????

then I realized. The burden that I carry along my journey is a blessing from Him. The sacrifice that God done for us is a victory for us. Remember God will always provides better future and plans for us and not to harm us. Jeremiah 29 verses 11 said For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

and I always keep my heart remind that the trials that I am face is the blessing from Him and I don't think that it will harm me for no reason. God is Good!

I love you God. He made me happy in every single way.

26.12.12
alololo.. gumuk suda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~