Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High school memories

















Spent the whole day with my old friends today. What more can I say. It was super fun! Having a chance to met my teachers too. I'm so grateful for being one of the residents of the school. It's been 6 years now and I'm proud to say that I am now being one of my school's alumni :D Lots of sweet and bad memories to keep :) I missed my choir team, gamelan, music classes, camping in school, school activities, science laboratory, doing experiments, library and of course the classes. I admit that sometimes I felt so bored to be in school and keep doing the same things everyday. Haha. and sometimes I feel like wanna jumping out from the building to releasing the tense inside my head. No. I'm kidding. But I felt good for being surrounded by my good friends. I missed the juice gossip we've been talked about and making jokes with them. I'm not gonna talk about my haters at school. No used :D

Anyway, I love my school :) There were so many of great memories here and I'm hoping that my school would be one of the top achiever in Sabah :D

'MAJU KE ARAH KEJAYAAN'

Happy February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~