Friday, August 27, 2010

Worst day

Something bad happened in my room recently......................


I have to brought a mop into my room.



I have to moved all my bantals on my study desk.

But the worst is.................


MY FERN COMPLETELY CRUSHED and DESTROY
It was my second attempt.
 After the first one is failed.
The worst is I have to sent THAT FERN by tomorrow morning.
I lost my words
Its killing me.
TOTALLY.
T________T



It was because of this. The ceiling in my room was leaky because of the heavy rain. Make your own conclusion. LOL I am too upset to tell this. Tralalaa...=.='

and I fixed my ceiling a little bit to avoid more water to came.


(=.=')

Oh yeah. I found this at last.


I miss music lesson. I should try to apply music course in UITM.
But what would I be in future?
I am not gonna be a singer.
or gutarist. (bgs kunun pndi men)
or violinist.
or music teacher.
I just loves to learn the music.


This week has been one of the worst week ever in my whole life. Tell you tomorrow. I need to get sleep. Goodnite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~