Monday, August 16, 2010

I need a better life

 


Hello peeps. I would be less involve in the blogger world. Not less. But a little less. Haha. The lappy is currently in my sista's hand. Guess where I am now? IT Lab=.= If I know soooooooooo early, I still can't counted my money in my wallet. Haha.

Oh yeah we are having our bio experiment for a whole week. So, we do not need to bring our Longman book. Haha. The book is so heavy and hurting my shoulder.

Chemistry? Hurm. I am now struggle for that subject and I need an effort and supporting from God and my Family. I know its so difficult to be but nothing are impossible. I believe in myself. I am not giving up for my Science Pre U. Oh gosh how I wish to study abroad someday. =.= I need to stop dreaming. Pleassee..!

Math T? Believe it or not I love studying Math now. It is easy to learn as long as you need to be fullblast hardworking and finish all the homework given. Plus try to do at least two question everyday and remember the formula given. However I am so frustrated because my Math's teacher would be transfer to another school next week. T____T I know a few of the students in my school labelling him as a mean teacher because they did not really know him deeply. One more thing. He can teach so well compare to other teacher in my school. Not much lah. Haha. The best thing is he gave us so many encourgement about the challenging lifes. His shouted words of encouragement could be heard over and over again. Another thing we would not be able to finish our homework if my teacher did not yelled us every single day. Haha

Ok. I talk too long and typing too much. But I am now officially a bookworm student. Errr.. No no no no no.. Just be a hardworking woman. Haha. Yeah woman. Mature sedikit :P



Ok ok ok I am not doing this again! Promise =.=


Ok. I need to go home right now. The weather still hot anyways=.= Hahaa. Ok. See ya next post. Remember you can only achieve a better life if you study wisely and pray smart. :)

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~