Friday, July 23, 2010

happiest

Fromspring me :

hai melissa..sa mau tanya bah..camana mau buang yg post berdabel di bawah tu a..cam kamu punya tida pulak..:-)

Helo helo:) P ja di design sna.. click sma da 'editpost' tue (:

ask her
..........................................................................................................


I know. It so ugliest to post here. I am not pro of editing lol since the software I used to edited have limited premium lol. Back to the basic. I have reason to post the picture above. Yeah. Happy expressed my feeling today. Happy shows in my notsocoll face. Happy getting higher in my heart beat. Haha I just won a big prices of lottery!!

Kidding. There were some reason why I need to be the happiest. Finally, I done my all freaking lots note. But the most was finally can BALIK KAMPUNG to see my grandpa soon :D Yeah. I was worried about my granpa's sickness lately and I feel like just wanna go back there and take good of care him for but I just can stay for 1 day. I need to schooling bha. I am totalllly freakinng miss my kakie:D

I need to be happy too because I had a greatest mom ever. She brought me a new cellphone. :D Yeah. I used Nokia at last. But I missed my white CSL. People usually seeing my CSL as a expensive cellphone. I think the outside looks too attracted bha. But the fact was it only cost you RM200 above. No internet and bluetooth available. So, I thought this was the first time I used to have a cool functional phone. Now I can always be in connected with FB. Its free to access lol From digi. I wonder why they have to do that? Haha. Again thank mum :D



I just loves Eminem.


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~