Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sad face :(

Hello. Short update.

So I decide to post about some of my stuff that I really really  need to sell but malangnya for some reason the plan was cancel by myself. Yeaah~ C obut dapat durian runtuh jadi dia nda jadi jual barang dia :D Malangnya sedikit durian pun tidak jatuh! Ok la. I tell your the reason la.

Pertama. Laptop ku terbakar. (kena sot oleh guruh kuat tadi)
Kedua. Kamera bukan DSLR. (mau jugak ka)

But soon hopefully I can manage to sell the stuff before going to KL. Haha. Woww.. Its gonna be May soon. The time fly so fast. But I just can't wait to open the book again :D and I  really determine to be a better child, sister, aunty and sister in law :P . Impian tatap impian. Akan ku kejar itu. Semangat sudah nie. Bha bagi jak tue buku chemistry sa baca sekarang.



Bha sepa kamu sukung? France and Spain saya sedia tapau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~