Monday, March 22, 2010

Music is the poetry of the air

So, here I am. Trying to be 'Puok" this Night. I really wanted to posting about my kokol journey but there's too much picture to shows u and I need to cut a few of them. Haha. Suddenly, the music moody comes to my head. I was really missing my music journey in school. Keyboard, violin, choir and the last but not least was  the Gamelan team. Music is what feelings and life sound like. My thought is that there is music in the air, music all around us.. the world is full of it and you simply take as much as you require. When I was taking my SPM last year, I took music as my medicine of mind. I kept the radio turn on to the oldest song and studied by the way. Punya syiok~ Music could washes away from the soul the dust the bad the smelly of everyday life. Now, I really missed my Choir team!!! ;( The practising, the doremifasolatido season, new song, semua la~~~









The merdeka day alsoo plg sa rindu ;(. But the pictures malas maw upload. Nyway, I had a really good time being one of the team of my school choir. That give me a strong great spirit  to me to took music subject one of my 12 sub on spm. Yeaahh,, I managed to get C on that subject . Weeii bru join taw ~ hahaaa..

Lats but not least, x pandai nyanyi pun ble buat muzik tue merdu ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~