Wednesday, August 31, 2011

feel insecure


Hi. I didn't know what to write here actually. My head spinning every minute. So I went out to wisma Merdeka with a friend of mine today. Guess what? I've bought Revlon hair dye color for 19.88 Ringgit Malaysia. I haven't telling my mom yet. Its scary to talk with her. I can't wait to see the result soon. anyway, I didn't know if I made the right decision to colour my hair. I've never dye my hair before. I'm born with natural black and I live with it since forever. People change quickly. and Just so you know, I've experience same problem with the teenagers today; pimples problem, and trust me my leg isn't great to see it. 

But one think is I never described it as my weakness. because I understand that this is so normal for a girl like me. If you asking me did I ever feel envious with the other girls who never feels just as I am? Yes. I did. 
People may not be perfect for 100 percent. and God know that. but you can be perfect unless you believe with yourself in the right way. Its universal. Think perfectly. If we need to change, change it with good way. 

anyway, be secure . feel the spirit. Selamat Hari Raya for those who celebrate it and Happy Independence day Malaysia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~