Saturday, August 20, 2011

20082011

Hello Saturday.

So been super super busy for this whole month and I'm having a lot of test, quiz, assignment, presentation and a few of my campus activities soon. Line di hostel pun nda bgs .. mcm mau pgi kc putus ja tue wayar.. haha.. upss.. Luckily I'm home. Yess.. and next week is holidays. But I think I'm going to spending most of time dating with the books and yes of course I'll be going some of my friend houses for Raya and balik kampung. IF.

anyway, the day before yesterday I'm having my first interview for JPK selection for the next semester. JPK stand for Jawatan Perwakilan Kolej. Long definition? ask the master. Haha. Okey2. So at the same time I'm having my Jawatan Kesenian Pelajar meeting which is held in different cluster so I have to go this two event for different place at the same time. and I'm managed to went both. how? screw it. meeting and interview done pretty well. but I am not going to put high expectation on it. Just let it be. If I get it, thanks God. If I don't, I'm happy for those who have been selected for it :) but. I'm happy because I'll be one of the AJK members for the next activity by the Jawatan Kesenian Pelajar. It is time for make it real. lalala..

anyway, exam is close and close. Time to put more effort. Hoping to get another dean list. Amen! :D

P/s : Happy birthday to UiTM!
.
.
.
.
.
.
P/s : I want to dance with FlashMob D:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~