Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wind blow

Now Im thinking on what Im gonna do next after got my spm result, thinking where Im gonna further my studies and what course should I take? Science. Mayby because Im a former science stream student so I should just continue on what I had studied before. Tapi apa moe jadi? Urm, pakar fizik? pakar kimia yang menyebabkan pimples bertumbuh ke dalam liang roma saya? Kejap. Bukan saya bilang xmoe involve dengan science lagi kah? Haha How about Medic. No. Absolutely no. I hate blood. Whenever I saw grey's anatomy di tv kan macam lah tue pesakit saya nie. Haiz.. x maw x maw. Sorry mum. I would never follow my siblings step ever. Teacher. Ini la nie. Kenapa setiap ibubapa mesti suruh anak dia jadi cikgu? Banyak cuti? Awal pulang? Guyang kaki di kelas? Hahaaa.. punya syok~ Satu saja lah weeknees dia.. bila tue student fail dalam subject mesti cikgu duluan kena tanya. Bukan dia p tanya tue student napa ble gagal??? Haha.. I just have no feeling to teach. Sorry. Music. Yeaahhh.. the one and only one. I am very into with music now and I really wanna decide to take music as my first choice. Kenapa? Yala. Enjoy bha ikut music course nie. Dapat main instrument then choir can sing lalalalala etc. Itu ja kah? ish2.. Tapi dua sajala masalah. My parents tidak suka and I dont know which career I should be involve. Kalau moe ambil sekarang pun sudah terlambat. Yala.. tutup suda permohonan dia. Moe tunngu untill december lagi. Business. Yes. The best choice ever. When I was in form 3 student(finished PMR sudah), I decided to helped my grandfather's store in Kota Marudu and it been a really unvaluable experienced that I had before. Since that the business impact came to my heart so here I am. I decide to take business as my first choice of course. Yayyy!! Can open music store one day =P. Ok stop your imagination obut.
But its hard to out from my parents sight la. Huhu..

                                         Matriks~
                                         Maktab~
                                         IPTA~
                                         Form 6~
                                  or just menganggur ~
 Hahaha T_T..

Ok cukup la tue. Bila saja saya fikir pasal nie then tiba-tiba terlintas dalam fikiran. Melissa! Look how much you are growing up now and u look mature than 6 years ago. Hello. Belum lagi mature nie. Haha still watching power rangers nie ;P Aisehh.. punya la. Im so rindu with my childhood season ouh.. Watching sailormoon, doraemon and goku with cousins, went out every evening to sawah padi, main cho cai ti, pulang lambat etc. I miss my primary school. =.= Main tapuk2 and jadi2 sna. Haha. Its been 17 years 3 months 11 days 20 hours 5 minutes 20 seconds I've been living with the name of Melissa and obut for some people. :-) Thank Lord.  ~



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the things ~